Not all websites are the same
In a way it is similar to buying a car – it depends on the functions, features and options you require / need.
Some websites are large 1 page websites while others are 20 – 30 pages.
There are also those that require specialised software, eg; eCommerce or membership sites.
And especially when it comes to building an eCommerce website, it is crucial to consider ways in which you will best showcase your products – a website that gives your clients or customers confidence that you are the person they want to purchase from.
Having said that,
on the Gold Coast and in the South East Queensland area,
a ball park figure in 2024 for
a small business website is Typically between
$2000 and $3500.
When you are making an investment of that size, you want to be sure that it is going to pay off in the long run, right?
With Win Win Websites, you will get an eCommerce web design on the Gold Coast for a reasonable price without compromising on the quality of the final result!
For a more detailed discussion please check out my article
How Much Does A Website Cost.
Our eCommerce Web Design Process
Define your business needs:
Identify your audience, goals, requirements, desires and expectations to build a website aligned with your requirements.
Design & Build
Build in stages:
We keep you in the loop at all times to make sure you are totally happy with our work before moving to the next stage of our process.
Only when you are completely happy with the final product, we launch your website for the world to see and get to know your business.
We teach you:
We want you to be able to make changes to your eCommerce website yourself (optional). If not, we can continue to maintain it for you.
Win Win Websites Typically Include:-
- Unique eCommerce design to make you memorable
- Software, theme and plug-in installation.
- Responsive eCommerce Website Design (works on all mobile devices)
- Colour advice (if required).
- Onpage SEO (Search Engine Optimisation to help you get ranked high in Google search results).
- We add several layers of security to WordPress that others may not.
- Training – so you can make changes and add new pages and blog posts yourself (optional).
- Links to your Social Media accounts.
- 30-day aftercare to fix bugs and tweaks.
Can also be included:-
- Content: Writing and/or Research.
- Logo Design.
- Domain Name research, purchase & hosting.
- Specific eCommerce software plugins or themes (advice, purchase &/or implementation).
- Images: You can supply images or we can source stock images.
Website Maintenance & Content Plans.
Advice and Online Consultation regarding any aspect of eCommerce web design.
Save yourself a lot of Money & Heartache
by getting the right information Up Front.
Win Win Websites web design company is happy to discuss your needs.
Let us know what you had in mind and we will provide a free, no-obligation quote on our services.