Pricing and Consultancy Costs
Not all websites are the same
Some websites are large 1 page websites while others are 20 – 30 pages.
Some require specialised software, eg; eCommerce or membership sites.
So asking the price of a website is like asking “how long is a piece of string“.
Having said that a small business website is usually between $1000 and $2500.
Discuss your business:
Identify your audience, goals, requirements, desires and expectations.
Design & Build
Build in stages:
Build your site working with you at each stage to make sure you are totally happy before moving to the next.
Make site live:
Only when you are happy with the final product do we put your site live for the world to see.
We teach you:
We want you to be able to make changes yourself (optional). We also give you links so you can learn new things.
Win Win Websites Typically Include:-
- Unique design.
- Software, theme and plug-in installation.
- Responsive Website Design – (Works on Smart phone and Mobile Devices)
- Colour advice (if required).
- Onpage SEO (Search Engine Optimisation – Helps to get ranked in Google).
- We add several layers of security to WordPress that others may not.
- Training – so you can make changes and add new pages and blog posts yourself.
- Links to your Social Media accounts.
- 30 day after care to fix bugs and tweaks.
Can also be included:-
- Content: Writing and/or Research.
- Logo Design.
- Domain Name research, purchase & hosting.
- Specific software plugins or themes (advice, purchase &/or implementation).
- Images: You can supply images or we can source stock images.