Scope for That Pretty Market
- Design and Build 2 Websites (similar in look and branding) representing different aspects of the business and different delivery requirements.
- Ability for client to add content.
- Easy to use and comprehensive online shop to sell flowers and Homewares.
- Write some copy mostly home page.
- Easy and intuitive for customers to navigate and purchase.
- Existing Website: 2017 – Met client and advised not to put good money into existing website as was very poorly built and designed. I made small changes to make it work and look more presentable over the next couple of years.
- Build 2 New Sister Sites: 2020 – New design and customer flow.
This was a comprehensive project to design & build 2 eCommerce websites with similar branding but to provide separation between the businesses and be easy for customers to find and purchase products.
The new design had to utilize the branding colours and logo and allow client to update in the future.
Keep track of how people use the website so to continually improve over time through Google Analytics.
Required a somewhat complex solution for shipping and payment as required by client.
Check Out thatprettymarket.com.au